SAMSUNG S3500i

SOMETHING FOR SOMEBODY   

**MY SAMSUNG S3500i  MOBILE PHONE**

I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS – MAY BE ABOUT A GADGET I RECENTLY BOUGHT &  I WISH TO SHARE AND HELP THOSE WHO BOUGHT THE SAME .
I MAY NOT BE RICH ENOUGH TO BUY AN EXPENSIVE GADGET OR IT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR MY LIFE STYLE OR HABIT. I NORMALLY CHOOSE THE ONE ON  WHICH TAKES CARE OF MY REQUIREMENTS ON THE BEST VALUE OF MONEY BASIS.
I LOVE TO NOTE THE WAY THE WORLD IS CREATING WONDERFUL GADGETS – WHETHER  I CAN AFFORD TO BUY OR NOT.
I OWNED A SONY ERRICSON T610 MOBILE ALL ALONG THESE 7 YEARS WHICH WAS ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE PHONES AT THAT TIME AND A TREND SETTER - PHONE TO HAVE COLOUR DISPLAY AND CAMERA. I  LOST THE PHONE RECENTLY AND MY BELOVED CAME FORWARD TO GIFT ME A PHONE , AND I HAVE CHOSEN THE  SAMSUNG FOR A CHANGE ..

I LIKED THE SAMSUNG S3500.BUT WHEN I WANTED TO BUY THE BLACK COLOUR OR SIVER & GREY COMBINATION WHICH  I COULD FIND IN THE WEB, BUT I WAS TOLD  BY  THE DEALER THAT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE IN INDIA.



BRUSHED METTALIC COLORED ( FULLY GREY )  WHICH DID NOT ATTRACT  ME WAS THE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE , AND WHEN I BOUGHT THE ONE FROM A MOBILE STORE AT CHENNAI, TO MY SURPRISE I FOUND S3500i (SPL.EDITION) BLACK AROUND THE DISPLAY AND I LIKED. I AM HAPPY TO OWN A GOOD PHONE WITH THE BEST CONFIGURATION FOR THAT PRICE ie., RS.5000 AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME OF MY EFFORTS WITH YOU

THE FOLLOWING FEATURES SURPRISED ME :


MOBILE PRAYER
EXCELLENT AUDIO / EXCELLENT FM
FULL DISPLAY VIDEO PLAYER
DECENT 2MP CAMERA /VIDEO RECORDER WITH WHITE BALANCE
LARGER FONTS FOR A GUY OF 45+ OLD

  WALLPAPERS

I HAVE CREATED MY OWN WALLPAPERS WHICH I FEEL IS UNIQUE AND WHICH YOU WOULD FIND HERE .TO DOWNLOAD CORRECT SIZE(240x320) USE 'HYPERLINK' INSTEAD 'SAVE AS'


  MOVIE CLIPS

MOVIE CLIPS, I FOUND MP4 FORMAT WITH 15 FRAME RATES ARE THE BEST TO THIS PHONE WHICH I COULD DO THROUGH TOTAL VIDEO COVERTER 3.5 V ,  SELECTING – POCKET PLAYER – IPOD VIDEO- IPOD MPEG4 - HIGH QUALITY SETTING.


            VANESSA                 - TO DOWNLOAD -                        WATER                                                   

  GAMES & APPLICATIONS


THE WEB GIVES A PICTURE AS THOUGH NOT MUCH GAMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCH MOBILE PHONE AND INDICATES DIFFICULTIES IN INSTALLING GAMES. EVEN IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE SO CALLED FREE GAMES IT MAKES YOU TO REGISTER OR BUY OR WOULD BE ADVERSTISEMENT BASED ONLY.
I COULD FIND SOME COMPATIBLE ( NOKIA S40 PLATFORM ) REALLY FREE GAMES WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO INDICATE TO YOU.TRY THESE GAMES-YOU MAY LIKE IT WHICH ARE FREE & WORKING.
TO MAKE TO WORK, YOU NEED BOTH JAR AND JAD FILES COMPATIBLE TO THE MOBILE.
TRANSFER BOTH THE FILES TO PHONE THROUGH SAMSUNG PC SUIT, TO OTHER FILES FOLDER AND INSTALL.








THE COLLECTION INCLUDES ALL THE ABOVE AND A JAD-MAKER IF REQUIRED FOR OTHER GAMES TO TRY.













0 comments:

A NOTE FROM THE BLOGGER


Hello! I appreciate your interest & patience while browsing this blog. Being yourself an animal lover, you would be kind to bear with me a little slow loading due to HQ graphics. It only happens in the first time and once the web cache / cookies are created, you will feel that it’s worth the small wait.

The blog is updated every fortnight. You will never miss the contents of this Blog if your Browser is tuned with Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX installed.

Some of the pictures displayed in my weblog are from my collections which I have been gathering from internet. I sincerely thank the creators for allowing me to place the same as per my liking to match my presentations. I am utilizing such pictures without altering their meta content and descriptions and in case the author of those images feels that the same is copy right owned I will ensure removal – Dr. MUDHAN



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MY BLOGS & BADGES :

COMMENTS :

Blogger Liara Covert said...

It’s amazing how many different ways exist to explore creativity. Your blog reminds visitors that they are unlimited beings with much untapped potential. Keep smiling and inspiring people.