THE ANCESTRAL THOUGHTS AND TRADITIONS ARE THE OUTCOME OF THEIR BROAD ANALYSIS RELEVANT TO THOSE ENVIRONMENT EXISTING AT THEIR TIME .
YOU WILL FIND THE BELLS,DOORS,FLOOR SHEETS,IDOLS AND UTENSILS EVERYTHING WOULD BE OF COPPER OR COPPER SHEETS AND EVEN IN THE EXTERIORS – IT WOULD BE THERE ON THE TOP AS A POINT OF ROOF.
YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANY PLACE OF WORSHIP WITHOUT COPPER – BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS WANTED US TO BREATH, TOUCH AND GET THE COPPER EFFECT IN EVERYTHING.
EVEN TODAY YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE WEARING COPPER JEWELS LIKE FINGER RINGS AND BRACELETS, BELIEVING THAT IT HAS GOT SOME POWER. LAMPS OF COPPER / BRASS OR BRONZE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE IN EVERY FUNCTION AMIDST THE GATHERING TO RADIATE HOLINESS.
COPPER WAS ONCE USED AS PARACITICIDE IN ANIMALS, INSECTICIDE IN PLANTS, APART FROM BEING USED IN HUMANS FOR METABOLIC FUNCTIONS.
COPPER IS ESSENTIAL AS A MICRO NUTRIENT FOR GOOD HEALTH AND OUR SKIN HAS A TENDENCY TO ABSORB CHEMICALS AND DRUGS WHEN ON CONTACT.
OUR ANCESTORS HAD RIGHTLY BELIEVED THAT EXPOSURE TO SUCH ENVIRONMENT WOULD LEAD TO THE
BEST UTILIZATION OF THIS MINERAL.
THE BEST INFORMATION WHICH I COULD GET FROM THIS SITE (HEALTH EFFECTS OF COPPER ) ARE GIVEN HERE TO SUPPORT MY ARTICLE.
• Copper is vital for collagen formation, which means that copper is essential for bone formation and repair, skin formation and repair, and growth/maintenance of many other tissues incorporating collagen.
• Copper is crucial for nervous system development and is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
• Copper is involved in maintaining the balance of other metals in the body, such as zinc and molybdenum.
• Copper is necessary for maintaining the elasticity of blood vessels.
• Copper is important for proper functioning of the immune system
• In addition to the activities listed above, copper participates in many other enzymatic chemical reactions in the body (e.g., activation of melanin, absorption of iron, free radical neutralization).
• Too much copper can damage the liver and kidneys.
• Vitamin C and zinc inhibit the body's absorption of copper.
• Copper deficiency is more common than copper toxicity, although both conditions are possible.
• Copper is found in many foods, including shellfish, liver, nuts, red wine and chocolate.
• You can absorb copper through the air you breathe.
• You can absorb copper across your skin when it is present in the air, water, soil, or jewelry.
• Certain household and gardening chemicals contain copper, such as fungicides and algae control products. You can be exposed through skin contact or by breathing vapors.
- COPPER DEFICIENCY AND COPPER POISONING.
THE ENVIRONMENT WOULD HAVE WARRANTED OUR ANCESTORS TO DISCOVER MORE WAYS TO GET COPPER AS THEY WOULD HAVE NEITHER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO EAT COPPER RICH FOOD NOR BEEN EXPOSED TO CHEMICALS TO AVOID.